Followers

Monday, June 19, 2017

Irrigation Water this Morning

Water turn today.  I was up at five and after showering, I drove up main street to turn the water down.  Somebody had filled the ditch with water and it took some cleaning.  I turned the water down and it was in our yard by the time I drove back.  I had to go back and forth several time to clean the sieve.   I watereed every thing.  The turned the water down to Raymond about three.

Watering west of the driveway.
 Watering west of the chicken run.  The large tomato plants are on the right.
When I finished watering the lawn and garden I watered the orchard.  The water came from the gated pipe and the large white pipe took the water to the south side of the orchard.
Below are the Cucumber plants in house six.  They are being trained to climb the string.
These are pole beans trying to climb with nothing to climb.  Planning on a netting for them.


Comments and questions are welcomed.

No comments:

Post a Comment