Followers

Sunday, June 12, 2016

Stake President

Carol's Temple recommend expires at the end of this month.  I called the executive secretary to make and an appointment.  There was no answer.  I left a message.  He called back later and asked for Carol.  She was somewhere in the yard.  So he said that she could go in a little after seven.  I forgot to tell her then, We were doing some planting in the garden.  At 6:30 I went into the house, I then remembered.  She went in, got cleaned up and went to our Church house where she got here recommend. 

She had to be interviewed by a member of the stake presidency.  Yesterday the stake president came to the nursery to buy some plants.  We have a new stake presidency, and I didn't know him and I probably wouldn't recognize him.  The couple who I vaguely recognized, purchased some plants.  When he gave me his credit card, I knew that he was the stake president.  Just before he left, I asked him if he would sign carol's recommend.  He said that he would.  Carol was surprised.  She had barely written herself a note to go to Fillmore and get recommend signed.  He asked her the questions and signed her recommend.

No comments:

Post a Comment