Followers

Friday, March 24, 2017

Surgery Follow-up

Positive appointment with my cardiologist in Provo.

We visited with Gary and O'leah Peay.

We bought two light fixtures for the kitchen.

lunch at Chinese restaurant.

Stopped at Sam's Club

Got home about 3:30

Emily and John Lewis, Patrick and Oliver and stopped by on their way home from Las Vegas.  Emily and John
Patrick playing with one of the many toys that his great grandmother have in the toy room
Patrick playing with this wooden toy.   Oliver is behind him busy talking on the phone.
I caught Oliver looking at me when I got this picture.  His mother and dad were cropped out.
This was the best picture that I could get with Patrick, Oliver, and his mother and dad.
Installed the two light fixtures.  This took me a couple of hours. I removed the old light fixtures.  I the old ones had only one light bulb in each.   I had to hold the two white wires together and screw on a wire nut while holding the light fixtures while standing on a ladder.

No comments:

Post a Comment