Followers

Thursday, October 29, 2015

Provo in the Rain

It rained some in the night, but only enough to have a good wet lawn and wet sidewalks.  I did a little watering and we then drove to Provo to do some shopping.  The weather has been cool and no sunshine all day.  It sprinkled off and on all the way up and all the way home.

I bought me a small lamp for about five dollars and a timer for the same amount.  On the way home we stopped at the Red Barn in Santaquin for ice cream.  Carol got a soft ice cream cone and a I got a small cup of ice cream.  Mine was huge.  It had two scoops and lasted me nearly two the Yuba lake exit.  Next time I will bet a little cup which has only one scoop.

I am not to lift any thing weighing more than ten pounds.  Carol had to lift the cat food and the soap products. 

I set up the time that will turn the lamp on about 5:30.  I don't want to use the alarm clock to wake me up,  I would like to think that the sun light is coming through the window.

The last thing that I did was to carve the pumpkin.  A picture tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment