Followers

Friday, October 30, 2015

Working in the Office

The lawns were very wet this morning.  I started out by working in the office.  That is my bedroom.  I always sleep in the office.  I spent most of they organizing my files and organizing the seed boxes.  I printed labels for the folders and removed most papers that  were dated 2014 and older.  Were dated as twelve years.   I have a file box where nearly half of the papers inside went to the round file.

Yesterday, Carol got her annual driver license letter from the state driver license division.  We drove to Fillmore where she turned in at the clinic.  They will sign it so she can get a license for next year.  Emi is staying with us next week.  We bought some groceries so there will be food for her.  Carol and I sort of piece, graze during the day and don't often do a lot of cooking.  We cook for Sunday and have warm-ups the rest of the week.

This afternoon we moved the cabbage and broccoli growing in tubs in front of our house to greenhouse two.  There are some good hard cabbage heads the size of baseballs.

No comments:

Post a Comment