Followers

Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Wednesday with Emi

I had a few things that I wanted to do and Carol had a bunch of things that she wanted to do.  I did some watering in house 2.  We started digging the annual flowers in the kidney north of the house.  I hauled all of the plant material out to the no till garden.  It is getting pretty deep out there which is what I want.  We pulled the geraniums in both beds just north of the house.  Emi, our granddaughter was a great help. 

I was going to drain the pipes that grow throughout our yard and nursery.  I walked out the door,  and it looked like it might rain.  I quickly changed my mind started up the lawn mower.  there were a lot of leaves on the lawn and I plugged the blower shoot two times.  I can't lift because the hernia operation I had 2 1/2 weeks ago.  I used a lever two lift the deck.  I was then able to clear the shoot that was packed with leaves.  I dumped about six times.  Most was dumped next to the road where it will cover winter annuals and decay.

I then drained the water lines.  It went quickly.  I opened hose bib at the lower end of our garden.  The water began to flow.  Hooked the compressor to the water line, and turned it on.  Air was blowing out the hose bib. I shut it off and went to the next one. It soon began blow air.  I did the other two the same way.

It was getting time for supper.  We took Emi to Delta and ate at MacDonald's.  We then watched the show, PAN.  It was a fast moving show that lasted nearly two hours. It intense drama.  We then went home.


No comments:

Post a Comment