Followers

Monday, November 30, 2015

Inside Christmas Decorations


The closet inside of my bathroom is packed full of decorations

To make room for them I rearranged the boxes of seed in my bedroom which also serves as my office.  The seeds are on a card table in the north east corner of the bedroom.  I set all of the boxes on my bed and moved the card table to the west side of the room.  I arranged the seeds in alphabetical order.  Annuals first, then the vegetables, and then the perennials.  There are two boxes of pepper and tomato seeds that I can't locate.  The native seeds are in the Middle of the table.

That being done, I emptied the closet and put the all the boxes where the card table was. 

I got a large box out of the garage and gathered all the framed photos and put them in the box.  The large box was filled to the top, but there was a little room to put some of the vases and statues.

We cleaned the tops of cabinets which hadn't been dusted since we put the Christmas decorations last January.  Most of the nut crackers were put on the large oak TV cabinet.  A few more were put on the fireplace mantle and small table.  The pie safe was the home of crystal balls and a few other battery operated things.

We put out one nativity  scene.  We usually have several nativity scenes on the piano, but left the Willow carvings. 

The next job was the Christmas tree.  The Christmas trees is in a large box behind the trash can, behind the coolers, behind some totes.  I moved them out of the way and stacked some outside the garage and some by the car. There are three totes in the garage that had our tree decorations.scl

The tree was heavy.  I muscled into the kitchen.  Carol helped me to get it into the front room.  ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

No comments:

Post a Comment