Followers

Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Cleaning the Kitchen


I worked all morning on washing the doors of the kitchen cabinets. The first thing was to remove everything off the counters.  There wasn't room one the kitchen table for everything.  So I moved some of it to the end of the counter.  As I cleaned the west end of the cabinet doors and counter top I was able to bring some of the things back. 

Above the stove they were particularly dirty.  Over the years grease has accumulated and it took quite a while to get them cleaned. I use soapy water and degreasing solution and finally I got them clean.  The stove top was hard.  Years of pans boiling over and splashing grease was hard to remove.  I used a razor  blade to scrape of the hard grease.

This afternoon I worked in the nursery for an hour. 

No comments:

Post a Comment