After breakfast this morning, I watered the plants on the front porch. Carol went to her exercise class. While she was gone, I tried to connect to a different TV antenna. No success. When she came home, we picked up the mail. I did some watering in the garden. We went to Fillmore and got some groceries. It was time for lunch when we got home. We had warm-ups from yesterday. We picked some more cucumbers. After lunch Carol made some relish. I wanted to print some labels. I found the labels, but I couldn't the computer in my bedroom to connect to the printer in the family room.
Ten bottles of relish without labels.Here is a photo of morning glory one the west side of the garage. I call them angle flowers.
In the center of this topaz melon plant is a tiny melon. The drying male flower is still attached.Carol is putting the lids on the bottles of relish. The bottles of relish then are put in boiling water for ten minutes. I watered the potatoes in greenhouse two and also I watered the tubs and baskets on the front porch.




No comments:
Post a Comment