When I got up this morning, I thought that it was the first day of September, but it wasn't. I water the house plants on the first Monday of the month. So that is what I did. I started up the lawn mower. I was going to mow the front lawn, but I ended up mowing the front lawn, the east lawn and the back lawn.
There is two redbud seedlings growing by the front porch. This is one of them.There is a hummingbird feeding at the left side of the bird feeder.
There are a lot of hummingbirds flying around. Carol made a fresh batch sugar water for the hummingbirds.Another photo of the feeder.
The freshly mowed lawn.
A tree by the chicken coop. Grape vines growing to the top of it.
A good picture of the hummingbird.
This cactus is blooming.
Some animal took a couple of bites out of this spoiled cucumber. Probably a deer. I went out to the garden to pick sweet corn. The wind was blowing, it was cold and it started to rain. I went back to the house, The wind soon stopped and the rain quit. I then went out to the garden,
I shucked the corn and put it in the fridge. We will freeze tomorrow.









No comments:
Post a Comment