Followers

Sunday, July 31, 2016

Trip to Riverton

This morning we had planned to be up at 5:30 to get things ready for attending Larry and Leslie's mission report in the Riverton Farm Ward.  We didn't get up until six.  We really hurried to get the fruit ready.  We had melon, watermelon, and grapes.  With not much traffic we were able to get there with twenty minutes to spare.

After a good meeting we went to their house for something to eat.

We then got home at 1:30 where I watered the nursery.

I had pulled some carrots and later I cut them up to be boiled.  I turned the gas on and the began reading in facebook.  I read a cheap way to heat your house.  I clicked on it and listen to the presentation.  It said that I would be told how to do it in three minutes.  after five minutes it still was going.  I thought I would listen to the end.  After 30 minutes I shut it off.  In the end I would have to by a kit that had a video and plans to build it.  It didn't show the cost, but I bet that it would be as much as $50.  While I was doing this the water boiled away and the carrots were burnt and took a long time to clean the pan.

No comments:

Post a Comment