Followers

Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Trip to Linden



We drove our car to Murdock Auto in Linden to replace the front under cover and to have them determine what was making the road noise.  We did some shopping and came home.  The watering this morning at six lasted until we got home.  The worn tires were making the noise.  They quoted a price, and I thought that I could getter price at Costco.  Costco price was about the same and tires would not be available until tomorrow.  We stopped for ice cream and got home about three.  I called Steve's Tires.  They had some and would be able to put them on at five. 

I fixed the watering of Robert's garden which makes it much easier to water.

Late this evening I began work on my new compressor.  I have had it for nearly a month and need it to keep the tires inflated.  There is still one small part that I need before I can turn it on

No comments:

Post a Comment