Followers

Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Todays Work

My alarm went of this morning at 3:27.  Carol was all ready up.  I showered, shaved, and had a quick breakfast of raison cooked in oat meal mush which was prepared two days earlier. I make on batch of mush and divided  it in to three portions.  I eat one and save the other two in the fridge.

We picked up three other passenger and arrived at the Manti temple at 5:30 which is when the doors are unlocked.  Our shift is over at 12 noon.  We usually eat in the Temple Cafeteria.   On the way home we always stop in Salina where we get an ice cream cone.  We got home around 2:30.  I change clothes as quickly as I can and begin to water the nursery.  The plants were not suffering any for the want of water.

I then began to water the baskets, and the garden.  Some of the garden was stressed a little.

I stretched some heavy twine on both sides of a row of corn to brace it from the wind which at time will blow the corn over. 

That pretty much takes care of my day.

No comments:

Post a Comment