Followers

Monday, January 23, 2017

Interesting day.  We made arrangements to have our car serviced and Carol arranged to have a mammogram, which was to be this afternoon.  We were going to meet Lisa at Murdock Motors in Linden where the car was to be serviced. 

All the weather forecasts for Holden, Linden, and Layton where Lisa lives. We canceled our appointments.   I check UDOT several times during the day and the roads in all three places were free of snow, but wet.

We went to Fillmore to Zion's Bank taking care of a loan to pay for the new shingles on our house.  It took some time, about one half hour.  I had a difficult time figuring out the three loans that I had with them, eventually I got it.  There was a heavy rain and cold wind on the way.  The rain had stopped when we got there.



I did some ranging of boxes in the garage.  My shelf space is filled and I have a little more floor space in the garage.  We also took a box to the dump.

The day has been a yoyo.  Periods of no rain or snow; periods of rain; periods wind.  most of the time there was no inclement weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment