Followers

Saturday, January 21, 2017

Shelves and Snow

As soon as night turned to day, it was clear that there was new snow.  The tractor was easily started.  I cleared nearly three inches of snow from our driveway.  A little before ten I started the tractor again and moved around two inches of snow from our driveway.  I then went to our neighbors to the west and cleared the snow away from around their parked cars.  Next it was to the Masner's.  I moved the snow away from around their cars.   We usually ride with the Masner's to the temple.  But because of the heavy snow, we chose not to go.  That gave me time to work on some projects at home. 

I paid some bills.  I worked in the garage a couple of hours.  I found the Kreg tool box that I looked for a couple of weeks.  In it were some 2 1/2 inch screws that I need.  I used three clamps to hold rails in place while I drove the screws through the pocket hole into the style.  The shelf so far is standing in the location where it will be placed.  I hope to get some more screws next week in Provo. 
As the day came to an end, the sun began to shine.  More snow predicted for tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment