Followers

Friday, January 6, 2017

Cardiologist and Angiogram, is That All

Yesterday, the phone rang, I answered.  It was a recorded message from the clinic reminding me of my appointment today.  I had forgotten and could find nothing on the calendar or pinned to the fridge with a magnet.  I thought the time was ten today,

Still talking about yesterday, it had snowed all day and there was around eight inches of new snow.  That presents a problems of driving.  How safe would it be?  Carol and I discussed this numerous time.  I checked the forcast for tomorrow.  The forecast was for sunshine, but very cold.  We decided not to go.  I looked at the photos provided by UDOT, but were hard to determine road condition because of the darkness.  I decided to wait until in the morning which is today.  As soon as it was beginning to get light, I logged on to the UDOT web page.  All of the images showed I-15 free of snow.  We decided to leave at eight.

There were a few places where the road was icy, but part the roads were wet with even a few places looked dry.  We arrived at the Revere Health center about 25 minutes early where I checked in and was told that my appointment was at elven.  I did my cholesterol test.  We did some shopping a Sam's Club.  We wanted to get a large calendar to hang on the wall by the fridge.  The office supply store had moved to a different location.  We didn't pay close attention to the message which was on the door as we drive through the empty snow packed parking lot.  We then went back to the Revere Health Center.  Cardiologist

I was soon called. the nurse took weighed me, took my vitals, and updated my medications.  It was quite a bit later when Dr. Dahl came in.  It was determined that I was to have a an angiogram  It is scheduled for 25 January 2017.  In the testing room, I met with a technician who drew three vials of blood.  I had been gone a long time and Carol was waiting for me in the waiting room.  I finally showed up.

We stopped for lunch at the Golden Coral.  The food was good, and it seems to me that I would have to eat to much to get my money's worth.  We picked up a calendar at Staples.  I turned 79 on the first of this month.  Eric and April gave me a $50 gift certificate to be used a Home Depot. Carol also gave me $50 for my birthday.  We stopped at the Provo store where I bought a Kreg Jig k4

We stopped at Costco to get gas and my ink and a few other things.  I was nearly five when we got home.  The roads were dry all the way.  We had an invitation for dinner at the home of the Charlesworth.  We had for gotten all about it.  They called and told us to go through the garage door which was a great reminder.  They had a good dinner for us.  We visited for a while and ended the day.

Every Monday morning Carol washes and irons my white shirt that I wore the previous week.  Twice at the temple and once on Sunday.  Something was wrong with her iron.  She would plug it in, but it would not heat up.  We bought a new iron at Roper's and found out that it was identical to the one that she had.  I don't know how many years ago it was purchased.  Strange    Can you tell which is the new one?  The new one is on the right..

No comments:

Post a Comment