Followers

Tuesday, April 25, 2017

TV From Cedar Mountain


Yesterday, we were not able to get any regular TV channels from Direct TV.  We asked Jim Masner, our neighbor to see what he could to get some reception.  When we returned from the temple, Jim said that he would be over to hook the TV.

We figured it out.  We would drill a hole through the floor back and a little right of entertainment center.  We then went drilled a hole in the closet in the toy room.  The hole was by the air intake pipe dfor the fireplace.  We put a cable through the holes.  We checked the crawl space and they were placed perfectly.  The cable by the entertainment center would be connected to the TV.  The other end of the cable would be connected the antenna on the roof.  To get it to the antenna on the roof we had to make a hole through the ceiling of the closet in the toy room.  I made the hole and we pushed the cable up through the hole.  Jim in the attic could not find the cable.
I made other holes and pushed all of the cable through that hole.  I made one more hole slanted about 45 degrees through the corner.  I made the hole larger and pushed a long shaft through the hole.  We were looking in the wrong place.  I crawled the blower fan and under the insulation I fount the shaft. I pulled the cable, but it was not long enough.  I attached another cable to it with a coupler.  Finally we got all hooked up.  The TV was working. 

No comments:

Post a Comment