Followers

Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Payson Temple


The Manti temple is closed for cleaning.  We usually go Tuesday morning.  This morning at 8:30 we drove to the Payson temple.  Got there in time to make the 10 o'clock session.  It was a good session.  When the session was over we saw several friends from Delta and Nephi.  We had a short visit.

We left Payson and went directly to Eagle Mountain.  We had a nice visit with Eric and April.  Carol held Quenton and I had Payton and Hanna on my lap.  They were quite comfortable and so was I. After we left, Lisa called and we met her, Alex, and Emi had the Puppy Barn in American Fork.  Lisa had some bird feed to give us.  Lisa gave us a bird feed which we filled and hung it in a tree in the back yard.

On the way home we ate lunch at the In and Out.  We stopped at the Red Barn for ice cream and made it home at six.  I watered in house two and three.  I shut the doors and after dark I turned the water on to prevent and pipes from freezing.

All and all it has been a good day.



No comments:

Post a Comment