Followers

Monday, April 24, 2017

What a Day


Robert picked up some onions in Payson Friday.  I planted them this morning.  I stretched a sting so I would make some a straight line.  I prepared the soil by removing the top soil and smoothed out an area about twelve inched wide.  I used a small stick you can see at the left.  I used it as a dibble.   I made holes four to five inches apart in rows four to five inches apart.   I would stick the onion plant and then pinch the soil together.  I planted six onion verities.
The last bunch was planted in Robert's garden.  I didn't have any rows.  I tried to have six in each row and about six inches apart.  You can't see the rows, but you can see the onions.
 The rain gutter has been running over all winter.  I got the ladder and was able to remove a lot of leaves.  It was plugged in the elbow. I got the garden hose.  I climbed the ladder.  Carol turned the water on and I washed all of the leaves out. 
I turned on the TV and it would turn on.  I called Dan and he told me to plug the cord into a different outlet.  Pushed the on button, and it didn't start.  We went to Fillmore to shop.  Carol dropped me off at Stuart Electric.  It did work for Dan.  I left it there.  Will pick it up tomorrow.

The last couple of weeks ago our TV signal would fade in and out.  This morning it was working okay.  A storm front came by, sprinkle, we could not get any reception.  I climbed on the roof and tried to adjust the dish some.  It worked worse.  We could get the BYU-TV channel, but that is all.

I asked Jim, our neighbor, to give us some help.  We climbed partway into the attic, and finally determined that we would haft bring a cable from the antenna at the top of the roof.  We will do that another day,


Direct TV faded in the sprinkle



No comments:

Post a Comment