Followers

Tuesday, June 25, 2024

Pine Branches

I was up early enough to watch the morning news.  I fed the cats and made a batch of old fashion oatmeal mush.  We watched parts of the morning TV shows.  I say parts because I had a lot of interruptions.  At the end of the shows, I went to the post office and got the mail.  Late this afternoon I began to load the pine branches on the pickup truck.  I got the key to dump.  Later still we took the branches to the dump.   It was hard for Carol to get in the truck, but she went anyway and helped to unload the truck.  Both of us wore gloves handling the sticky pine branches.  

We went back and loaded the truck again.  The above photo is of the second trip.  We then took the dump key to the post office.
This is a picture of the Topaz melon showing how large it is getting.

This evening we watched TV until we went to bed.  

No comments:

Post a Comment