Followers

Sunday, June 9, 2024

Sunday/ Richard left.

I was up at five this morning and put the chicken roast in the slow cooker. I went back to bed and didn't get up until 6:20.   Richard's bedroom door was open, and he was gone, I turned off Carol's CPAK.  She was awake.  Richard's truck was gone.  I weighed and recorded my weight.  Then I showered, dressed and prayers.  Carol prepared things for dinner.  I made mush and fed the cats. Carol and I ate breakfast.  It was about 9:40 when Richerd came home.  He ate his mush and then got ready for church.  Sacrament meeting went well.  After Carol went to relief society meeting and Richard and I stayed in the chapel for priesthood meeting.  We came home for mashed potatoes, gravy, and the chicken roast which didn't taste good.   We watched TV.  Richard went home.  We watched more TV.  The AC was not working.  It was 79 degrees.  I put new batteries in the controller.  That didn't help.  

I walked out the heat exchanger several times turning it off and back on.
I turned AC of and back on several time.  This photo shows the house of 78 degrees.   The temperature in the house is slowly dropping.   We watched TV until we went to bed.



No comments:

Post a Comment