Followers

Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Visit Dr Brown and Quick trip to Provo

I had a Doctor's appointment with Dr. Brown at eleven this morning.  I worked some in Robert's garden, and did the watering.  Our sweet corn in the south garden north of the beans looks a little yellow.  Several years ago I got some organic liquid fertilizer. I mixed it with water in a watering in a watering can.  I pored some down both rows of corn and then turned the water down those two rows.  I will watch it for the next couple of weeks to se if it has helped some.  If this doesn't work, there are two other options.  First.  Epson Salt.  Second: I have some other liquid organic fertilizer that I haven't used that was given to me several years ago. 

It was 10:15 when we headed out to Fillmore.  I reported in, and after a short wait we were directed to an exam room.  The nurse weighed me in, checked my blood pressure and my 02 level. (155lbs, 100 over 55, and 95).  Dr. Brown came in latter and asked me all the question.  He did a lot of resistance test, and basically past them.  He hold my hands down and I lifted up.  He held my hand in and I pushed out.  He held my hands out and I pushed in. 

He recommended physical therapy.  We are going to start that tomorrow.

As soon as we got home, Carol made two cheese sandwiches.  We ate them and headed for Provo.  Carol bought a lot of small toys for our family reunion Saturday.  At Sam's Club we bought a lot of hard goods for the house.  It was little after six thirty when we got home.

We have had some rain, but very light.

No comments:

Post a Comment