Followers

Sunday, October 30, 2016

Pantry & Laundry


From the kitchen past the fridge there is the laundry room.  Carol, while in there a couple of days ago.  She began to move a few things on the shelves above the washer and dry  that we don't use anymore and have been there for nearly twenty years.  She dropped them in the garbage which is between the washer and drier.  She called for help, I came to give her assistance.  I stood on a small stool and gave her the boxes, bottle, and other things.  Chemical paint cans, cans of starch with missing nozzles.  I took three garbage bags out the garage.  I put them in the big bag in the garage.  I could hardly lift them to put the trunk of the car.  We then hauled them out to the dumpster which is a couple of miles north of down.

The two photos below is how it looks after we finished.  The towels and tissues were in the pantry.  We took them out of the pantry, which left a whole lot of room in the pantry.  We were then able to take some of things on the floor and and put them on the pantry shelves.

After this we drove to Utah County.  I got a hair cut and did some shopping.

No comments:

Post a Comment