Followers

Saturday, October 5, 2024

Friday & Saturday

I usually try to be up by 6:20 each morning.  This was the case this morning.  I turned on the news and began to feed the cats.  General conference starts this morning.  We turned on channel eleven and watched some church news.  After breakfast we watched more channel eleven.  We watched four sessions of conference.  All speakers were inspiring.

  
Alisha came over. Her and Carol made cookies, She has a plate full of cookies that she is taking home.
Here she is getting a good look.
Five little kittens.
A closer look.
I mowed the back lawn.
I covered the garlic with leaves to keep them from freezing.
I dumped the bags two times.
Large red bell pepper.  The pepper plant has done really well.
The kittens hiding in the bushes.
Figs from the fig plant in greenhouse five.
New figs growing out of the node.
A yellow tomato that was cracked and split.  I fed it to the chickens.
Some of the kittens eating dry cat food.




No comments:

Post a Comment