Followers

Wednesday, October 16, 2024

Furnace ?


The temperature in the house this morning when I got up was 67 degrees.  I got up and showered and got dressed.  I turned on furnace and it wouldn't come on.  I put two new batteries in the thermostat, and it still didn't come on.  I went outside and turned off the power to the heat exchanger and then turned it back on.  It still didn't work.  I turned on the morning and watched some of the morning news.  L fed the cats and the made old fashion oatmeal mush.  We watched two of the morning TV shows.  Carol drove tthe new car and we went to Fillmore and bought some groceries.  This afternoon I called Andrew Brown who could fix the furnace.   No answer so I called again.  He then answered and would try to come.  He didn't.  I cancelled our Thursday temple appointment because of a forecast for rain.













No comments:

Post a Comment