Followers

Monday, October 7, 2024

To Fillmore

 

This morning, I got up at my desired time, watched the morning news.  I made some old fashion oatmeal mush.  I fed the cats.    After the morning TV shows we went to the town hall and got our flu shots and co-vd shots.  

Carol got her shots in the left arm first.  After she was finished, I got mine.  The above photo shows her getting her shots.   We then drove to Fillmore for gas and groceries.

After lunch I cut down the sunflower plants on both sides of the driveway.

The above photo shows both sides of the driveway free of sunflower plants.
I loaded all of the sunflower plants in the back of our truck.
The sunflower plants are in a pile waiting on me to take them to the truck.

I watered the front lawn and the east lawn.  I let the water run for thirty minutes and then I would move the hose.

No comments:

Post a Comment