Followers

Monday, October 14, 2024

Surprise

It was 5:20 when I got up this morning.  I fed the cats and started breakfast. I watched most of the morning news and most of the morning TV shows. Carol vacuumed the family room and and cleaned the kitchen floor.  

I turned on the water and watered the pomegranate shrub. It was supposed to be watered by a drip, but it wasn't.
I cut off a slice in the center of a large tomato.  I then had a ham and tomato sandwich.  The tomato didn't taste as good as I thought it would.
I picked two buckets of tomatoes.  
This is a look at one bucket. Most of the tomatoes have cracks because of inconsistent watering.
I spent most of the afternoon digging puncture weeds.  I filled the bucket and then dumped it in the trash can and then filled it again.  I picked zucchini and crookneck squash.  I also picked some large bell peppers.  We are going up north to get another car, but we needed the title of our car.  I looked allover for it, Carol also looked all over for it.  Carol then suggested that I look in the safe.  I got the key and unlocked the safe.  I found a title and showed it to Carol, but it was some other car.  I went back and found our car title.  That was the surprise.  


No comments:

Post a Comment