Followers

Wednesday, October 2, 2024

Payson Temple

It was around eight when we left Holden for the Payson Temple. It takes just a little over an hour to get there from Holden.  We changed into white clothing and then waited for a half hour until our sealing session started, When the session was over, we walked out to the car.  I heard someone call my name.  I looked in the direction to see who it was. I was Karla, my sister and Jim her husband.  They live just minutes away.  We met another lady in the temple that I saw a couple days ago at the Service Drug store.  We got tin the car and drove home.  We came home and had a tomato cheese sandwiches that Carol made.  After lunch I mowed the front lawn.  

I picked tomatoes, peppers, and summers squash.  We are giving them to our daughter Lisa and Carol's sister, Nyleen.  We will take them with us tomorrow when we go to the Timpanogos Temple.  We had pizza for supper.   It was TV the rest of the evening.  Carol got several phone calls.  She made some calls.  The phone wasn't working properly.  We watched TV the rest of the evening.



No comments:

Post a Comment