Followers

Monday, September 30, 2024

Quick to Richfield

After breakfast I was able to watch the morning TV shows without interruptions.  I had a quick lunch and then put on a nice pair pants and shirt.  We then drove to Richfield where I had an appointment with a neurologist at the hospital, we were there about a half early.  There was a paper with a bunch of questions about going to the bathroom to pee. A nurse took us into an exam room where I was weighed etc.  The neurologist asked a lot of questions.  We then came straight home.

I watered the summer squash and the tomato plants in the south garden.  I also picked the summer squash.  There is one large tomato and lots that are smaller. Three of them have a yellow blush. I watered some plants in the north garden.


No comments:

Post a Comment