Followers

Sunday, September 15, 2024

Saturday & Sunday

Saturday:   

Carol started off the morning by preparing the peaches for bottling.  While she was doing this, I was getting breakfast.  After breakfast I put about ten peaches in boiling water.  After they had boiled for five minutes, we put them in a pan, and she would remove the peels and the pits and the peach into a pint bottle.  Most were easy to remove.  We continued this process until we were finished.  We took the casserole to the church.  It was hot, we put it on a large cooky pan and took it to church.

Here are the finished pint wit a date label.
Here they are in a wrack ready to be put in boiling water.
Carol is removing the peach peel.  




SUNDAY:

I was up at my usual time this morning.  After breakfast I made some tapioca pudding.  When I finished with that, I got ready for church.  I had choir practice at nine.  Carol drove me up to the church for practice.  I was the first man there.  A little later more members of the choir arrived.  It was the most choir members that we have had.  We had a good practice.  I set down next to Carol who was already there.  Next to her was Alisha Bills.  Two missionaries were there.  I couldn't hear the first missionary. but second one spoke little louder.  A member of the stake high council was the last speaker who did a good job.  We, Carol and I, couldn't hear the Sunday school teacher.  We came home to a good Sunday donner.  
I picked these summer squash this morning.  We watched Sunday TV.  We took a drive around town.



No comments:

Post a Comment