Followers

Friday, September 6, 2024

What a Day

The sprinklers on the back lawn had run all night.  I turned them off this morning.   After breakfast watched one TV show this morning.  It was nearly eleven when we drive to Fillmore for gas and some groceries and Carol's medication.  I started the lawn mower.  The lawn mower struggled while I drove it to our driveway.  I called my neighbor, Richard.  He was having lunch and could come over in about twenty minutes.  I did a few things while waiting.  I described the problem with the lawn mower.  He couldn't fix it.  His friend had a lawn mower like mine.  

He was gone for a long time.  Carol made me a bacon tomato sandwich. I picked two good size Zucchini squash.   He came back before I finished my sandwich, He drove the lawn mower out to the road and back and mowed a little on the front lawn.  He told me to push the drive petals only part way.  I did that and the longer that I mowed the further I could push the dive pedals,
I went ahead and mowed all of the lawns.  
I dumped the bags twice
I went into green house five,  The plants are looking good.
It was the same in greenhouse six.

There were a lot of trays on a table on the patio that I quite watering.  I took the trays to the north garden and dumped them.  

No comments:

Post a Comment