Followers

Saturday, September 7, 2024

Robert Came

 This morning, I watched some of the Saturday morning woodworking shows, Robert came, and we took a walk around the yard.

I planted garlic that we bought yesterday.  I broke the garlic apart and planted them in this raised bed.  I covered it with this hardwire to keep the cats from digging in the bed.
I spaded the soil and broke up all of the clods, I put a board across the bed.  The garlic cloves in that large saucer I made hole with a garden trowel and then pushed in the garlic clove in the hole with the root end down.  I covered it up and made another hole.  I made two other rows the same way,
Here is the large saucer with the garlic cloves.
Robert found this large bell pepper p[ant in greenhouse six.   He also dug weeds in the greenhouses and in the front of them.
I picked two red bell peppers. 
Lisa gave us some tomatoes, we found a few more peppers in the garden.  Carol got three quarts of bottles tomatoes.  
We picked seven topaz melons.  We ate one and Robert took some home.  Robert had lunch with use before he went home.  We took the patio chairs to the dump that were on the patio.  The sun caused the plastic parts to break up.  We also cleaned the patio.  It looks pretty good.


No comments:

Post a Comment