Followers

Tuesday, September 24, 2024

Normal Morning

I was up early enough to watch the morning news.   I prepared the cat food for the cats and kittens.  Carol showered and did her hair.  I prepared breakfast.  After breakfast I watched the morning TV shows, that is most of the shows.  I went to sleep and mist some of the details.  After lunch I worked in the garden.  I watered the squash and tomato plants.

I dug up a row of corn. I was able to walk on the north side of the crook neck and zucchini squash.
I dug up a lot of sweet corn and removed the corn cobs.  I gave some cobs of corn to the chickens, and put the rest in the fridge.
The garlic cloves I planted a couple of weeks ago is coming up.  They are covered by this welled wire to keep the cats from pooping in the garlic bed.
Desert four O'clock are loaded with beautiful flowers.
Another picture showing the flowers and dried up grass stems.
This is a beautiful group of flowers. 
The toilet tank ran over.  I put a container under the leaking water to keep the water from running on the floor.


No comments:

Post a Comment