Followers

Friday, September 27, 2024

Gas & Groceries

After breakfast and after watching the morning TV shows, we drove to Fillmore.  We filled up the car with gas.  We stopped at the Fillmore Market and bought some groceries.

This morning, I didn't plan cutting corn stalks.  When I walked out to the south garden; with my shovel I started digging corn stalks.  I went down the row of corn stalks just north of the summer squash.  The above picture is looking east.  The corn stalks were to the left of the summer squash.
This picture is looking west.  A lot off weeds.
Our sofa is wearing out and has a lot of holes and tears in the couch.  This evening, we covered the holes with clear packing tape, I watered the geraniums, the lawn east of the front sidewalk and most of the east lawn.


No comments:

Post a Comment