Followers

Monday, September 2, 2024

Labor Day

I was a little late getting up this morning.   I had about ten minutes before I wanted to get up but went back to sleep.  When I got up, I showered but skipped shaving and said my prayers later in the morning.  I fixed breakfast and then watched my morning TV shows. I went to sleep at the end of the show and wasn't able to see the end.  I watered the plants on the front porch.

The flag was put out for Labor Day.  I took five or six pictures and got this one.
I picked these small ears of sweet corn.  Carol boiled them.  We ate some but most of it was too old.  I gave those that we didn't eat to the chickens.
We made ice cream yesterday.  Today we left it out to let it melt some.  Carol then put it in the gallon container.
I picked this large Topaz melon this morning.  I washed off the dirt and put it in the fridge.  
The sunflowers are looking good.
I remove at of the screws that were in the nice piece of plywood.  I was able to grab the sharp end with a pair of plyers an unscrew it.
We took the garbage to the dump this afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment