Followers

Thursday, September 5, 2024

Tempinogos Temple

It was dark when we got up for our weekly trip to American Fork.  After breakfast and a few chores, we headed north on I15.   

When we got close to Nephi the sun began to show its face above the eastern mountains.  I took the above photo through the side window.  
We were behind two large trucks that were side by side that seemed to be racing.  By the time I got my phone ready the one in the left lane won.   We had a good session at the temple.
When we got back to the Batty's home I took this selfie.  This is me on the left and Miles on the right.  After a short visit we left.  Nyleen prepared a lunch for us. We then stopped at Sam's Club.  We parked.  There was a lady customer that emptied her cart.  I told her that I would take her cart back to the store.  We got a bag of cat food, some laundry soap, apple juice and a few other things.  We put the things in the car.  Our cart was empty.  I was ready to take it to the cart rack. Lady took the cart to the cart rack which was about 40 feet away.  We then headed for home.  Before the evening was over, I watered the plants in the front yard.  I turned on the sprinklers, they will run all night.  







No comments:

Post a Comment