Followers

Friday, September 13, 2024

Busy Wife

I was up on time this morning.  I showered, dressed and picked up my electric raiser.  I pushed the on button and it began to work.  I then shaved.  Carol got up and began to prepare for canning peaches.  I got the kitten dish ready the kittens.  I started breakfast.  Yesterday, I put the household garbage in the car.  We took it to the dump and then drove to Fillmore.  We gassed up the car.  bought tomato paste at the market, got Carol's prescription, picked up some parts for the leaky faucet in the tub and then we drove home.  

Heree are peaches and spaghetti sauce all in the bottle.  It took me a long-time to figure how get the labels printed.
It was hard to remove the peel off the peaches.  We put some peaches on the dryer and will peel them some other day. 
Here Carol is putting some peaches in boiling water.
The parts for the tub.

We took the summer squash to the share the bounty at the post office.  Carol boiled a bunch of potatoes.  She made funeral potatoes for the funeral tomorrow, after they were finished, she covered the dish with aluminon foil and put the tray in the fridge.

No comments:

Post a Comment