Followers

Wednesday, September 4, 2024

Trip to Costco

I was a little late getting up this morning. but i was able to watch most of the morning news.  After breakfast I put on my nice clothes and.  We left for Costco's to have our hearing tested.  It didn't open until ten. We went to a large grocery store that was open.  We filled the paperwork.  Carol went in first for the hearing tests.  I was called in another booth.  She put in a device that looked a little like earplugs.  She had a computer the generated sounds with pitches and volumes.  I had a device that would press when I heard the noise.  This went on until the tests were finished.  I could see Eric Gray sitting on a chair a little way from the testing both that I was in. Lisa and Carol came into the booth with me.  The technician explained all of the test results to us.  She recommended that I get hearing aids.  I told her that I wasn't going to wear hearing aids.   After, Lisa and Eric took us to GLADE'S drive inn for fish and chips.  After eating we had enough food left for supper.  Our sweet corn crop was not very good.  Lisa heard about it and bought a lot of sweet corn and cut it off the cob and filled a whole bunch of zip bags full of corn.  They are now in the freezer and the last I checked they were beginning to freeze.   

Carol drove the car to Costco's and back home.  She was pretty tired when we got home, Here she is taking a short nap,
The fish was deep fried and came in a box.  Eric cut box and made a smaller box which contained the leftovers.  

We got this selfie in front of GLADE'S drive inn.
This the back of GLADE'S Drive inn.  It is an old pioneer home that may be a hundred years old.  



No comments:

Post a Comment