Followers

Wednesday, September 11, 2024

Helped

A good morning, Holden, Utah.  I was up on time this morning; I started the cat food.  After breakfast we watched two of the morning TV shows.  Alisha called us and wanted to go to Fillmore with us if we were going.  She came over and parked her car in front of our house. We went to the Fillmore market.  We waited in the car while she did some shopping.  We then went to the drug store.  Carol got some medication.  There was a mistake on the groceries that Elisha bought.  We went back to the Market where she got it straightened out.   We stopped at Cluff's and bought three dinners and some drinks. We bought one for Alisha.    

The drug store.
I took a picture of the bathtub. I can't turn of the hot water completely.  While in Fillmore I went into Roper's to see if they had something that would help me.  They didn't.  
I was trying to take a picture, all that I could get was this selfie.

The praying mantis crawling on the lawn.


No comments:

Post a Comment