Followers

Saturday, October 12, 2024

Robert Helped

I was about ready to to get up and I wanted sleep for about five more minutes.  I went back to sleep and woke up about twenty minutes later.   I got up, weighted, showered, dressed, and said my prayers.  Carol got up, started the washer, showered and did her hair.  I fed the cats and started breakfast.  I watched some of the Saturday wood working shows.  Robert came and we went for a walk around the yard.  He was spraying weeds south of the shed.  

The was a milk can in the shed that belonged to my dad.  My dad's name, Lester Johnson, was pressed in the side of the can.  It is hard to see it.

A better image.

Robert is spaying weeds, mostly grass south of the shed.
It is hard to tell what this is. There are two plastic signs that are upside down covering weeds.  mostly morning glory.  They are held to the ground with fabric staples.
Robert brought some small fruit trees that he is planting south of greenhouse six.

His planting here.
Robert took the pomegranate bush that has been in our front yard all summer to greenhouse five.  He put a water tube in it.  It will be watered every day; I turned on the gas and then Robert turned the furnace on.  The furnace came on.  Carol fixed us some lunch.  After lunch, Robert went home.


No comments:

Post a Comment