Followers

Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Kinda Slow Day


The eleven tomato plants are looking good.  I want to transplant more Globe Mallow, but using dry potting soil which is difficult to get it all wet.  I am waiting for my soil bin to dry out some more.  While in house five I noticed one of our cats above one of the shutters.  I put Tigers food up there to keep the other cats from finding it.  Well, sure enough a cat found it.  When she was finished, she looked for a way down.  It is about eight feet high.   She moved around a little looking then jumped down to the heating bench which was below her and a little to the right.  I thought she would be afraid to make that jump.
We drove to Fillmore and bought a few groceries.  I bought a few things at Ropers.  While I was there I measured a fridge to see if it would fit in the space that we have for it in our kitchen.  It will fit.  We need a new fridge.  The one we have is over thirty years old.

I had an appointment with my dentist to day at one.  I was there a little earlier.  They gave me a four papers that I had to read and sign.  It did it.  He fixed one of my front teeth.  When going into the house this cat had one paw in the water.  She took it out and licked it.  She would put it back in and bring it out lick.  She did this several time today.

I checked out Roberts garden and ate a few cherry tomatoes.  I called Robert no answer, he called me back.  He and Frank will be coming tomorrow.  He said he would be here around 4:30.

I transplanted the glove mallow.


No comments:

Post a Comment