Followers

Monday, September 19, 2016

Delivering Salvia pachyphylla


This morning after chores, watering, picking beans, cucumbers, and few other things.  The grapes that I started to dry six weeks ago were 90% dry.  I dumped them into two totes and took them to the house
 It was a littler after ten when we left.

A person in Salem ordered four con-tainers of Salvia pachyphylla.  I brought five.  I emailed him late last night to because the was not a shipping address listed.  There was an email from him this morning with the address of his work and directions to get there.  When we got close I called him and he gave me more precise directions.  We missed the turn to his work.  I called him again and we met him near the shipping area.  He got in our car and he directed to where his truck was parked.

We stopped at Sam's Club where we bought a lot of non-edible stuff and a little edible stuff.  Next stop was at the Church Distribution center.  The we bought two copies of the DVD "Infinite Gift".  We had a little discussion on a place for lunch.  I want to eat at a place where we have never eaten before.  Carol prefers a place where we know something about the food.  We ended up at the "Great China Café" on the south end of State street in Orem.  Food was pretty good.

One purpose of going up was to stop at Nyleen and Miles home to get information on brain enhancement supplements.  I got the information and from miles computer I emailed the to me.  On the way home we stopped at Costco to get gas.  I took the following picture while we were stopped at a red light.  I clicked it as the light changed green and got a better picture than I thought I would get.
This is Hardy Pampas grass.  To the right of it is Russian Sage.  This was such a good example of the grass in the landscape, I had to take a picture.

I have wanted to visit with my sister Karla and her husband Jim, in Santaquin.  He does wood working and I also enjoy it.  I wanted to see some of the project he is working on.  Jim and Karla were not home.  That is the third time that we have stopped there and no one is home. 

We had to stop at the Red Barn in Santaquin.  Carol got her a root beer shake and I got a peach shake.  It tasted pretty good, but the peach that they used was not ripe and didn't blend in.  The peach was in hard chunks.


No comments:

Post a Comment