Followers

Friday, September 16, 2016

To St George and Back

We are expecting Nyleen and Mile Batty this morning.  We were up before light to get things ready.  We couldn't get all the produce into our car, so we loaded up their car. I did some watering at the nursery before we left.

Many years ago I was asked to clone the trees inside of Cove Fort.  It was early spring.  We went to Cove Fort and with the use of a ladder I climbed up and cut quiet a few branches which I took home. I put the stems into pots.  After some time the sprouted leaves and roots.  We had four or five growing in large pots north of greenhouse three.  Only three survived.  In a later spring some    We stopped at Cove Fort where I to see the Black Locust trees that we grew for them.  They really look good and are growing so well.

I don't know how this phot came to be.  Unless it was a merger of the three photos above.  I didn't do it but somehow it got done.
We got to St George before Anne and Fred did.  While waiting by the temple I took a bunch of pictures.

We unloaded Miles' car and loaded up Anne's car.  It filled the trunk and the back seat.  We then met at the Big Bear Diner.

On the way home we stopped at the Beaver Creamery and bought some cheese and a couple of ice cream cones. 

No comments:

Post a Comment