Followers

Thursday, September 29, 2016

Robert Came


This morning I finished up the preparation for my taxes.  I called  Dave, my tax mad, yesterday and left a message.  I called him again this morning and left another message.  He called me back early this afternoon.  He came by this evening and picked up my papers.

I worked an hour or so pulling weeds out of the perennials. I gave the weeds to the chickens.  By the way they layed three eggs today.  A couple of years we started out with 25 baby chicks.  They have layed pretty good.  We gave some away, some animal got some of them, and some have died.  We have eight hens now.  They are almost finished with their egg laying.

Robert and Frank came.  I helped them pick tomatoes.  They got quite a bunch.  I for got to take a picture.  There were about ten buckets. 

The weather has been nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment