Followers

Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Sunshine Today


I watched a couple of videos on making spice cabinets on YouTube this morning.  Wondering what I should do that was a little productive, Flash.  do a little more snow removal.  The tractor started easily.  I cleaned the snow from yesterday off the bucket.  We live on the southwest corner of town and I wanted to remove the snow of a widow who lives on the northeast corner of two.  It took me fifteen minutes to drive there.  On the way there, someone was driving a four wheeler ahead of me.  He was going much faster than me.   When I got there, Ross, my cousin, was there with his four wheel pushing snow.  He had half of the driveway partially cleared.  I told him that I wanted to finish up.  The snow was packed down.  It took quite awhile to get the heavy pack snow off.  I had to put the blade of the bucket down at about 45 degrees.

On the way home I drove by Frank's home.  He was gone but there was a lot of snow with one set of tracks in his driveway.  It took me awhile there.  Some of the snow had turned to ice.

I drove past the church.  The parking lot was clear of snow, but the sidewalks were covered with eight inches of snow.  I worked there for about one half hour.  I can just push snow and there no place to put it.  I drove of the sidewalk on the lawn and there I dumped the snow.

It was time for lunch when I got home.

I worked in the nursery for an hours or so.  Then I waited for two phone calls.  I got one from Stuart Electric about my lap top computer.  I didn't hear it because I was on the tractor.  The other call was about our house insurance.  That call didn't come until four.  I gave information, but it was enough.  The agent drove over here and got additional information about the house and information about our car insurance. 

No comments:

Post a Comment