Followers

Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Snow Day Two

This morning there was about four more inches of snow.  By the  end of the day in some places there was twelve inches.  The light snow fell most of the day, and did not want to shovel it until this afternoon.

I have a difficult time holding the camera still on a warm day.  On this cold day, my hands were cold and shaking.

After lunch I started the tractor and cleared the snow from the driveway and some of the snow just north of our yard.  I saw someone using a shovel to move snow on the north side of Miller's home.  I drove the tractor over there.  Someone had used a large tractor to move snow.  My small tractor can manure and get snow where a large tractor can't.

I drove to Fillmore to:
  • get some money from our credit line at Zion's bank and make a deposit at the credit union.
  • stop at Stuart Electric and have my lap top fixed.  For a couple of days now it will not play any videos.  To watch a video I have to use my ipad or desk top computer.
  • get home owners insurance.  We have insurance from American National.  They dropped us because of the Nursery which is on the same property as our house.   I went to Myer's Insurance to get a new policy.

No comments:

Post a Comment