Followers

Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Putting Away Christmas for Another Year


Carol hinted this morning of putting the Nut Crackers away.  I thought that we could wait a couple more days, but then I changed my mind and started to empty the closes where our Christmas decoration are kept.  We have one big tote used for the nut crackers. It is on the bottom and to get it I brought everything out.  Most were empty boxes.  There was a tote waiting in my bedroom. 

I handed the nut crackers to Carol and she put them in the tote.  She placed plastic grocery bags between the layers of nut crackers.  The first tote was full and we filled a smaller tote.  We then brought out the box that had our photos and some statues.  They were placed in three different locations.  On top of the milk safe, the TV,  and a small table near the front door. 

This afternoon I spent time at the nursery.

No comments:

Post a Comment