Followers

Wednesday, December 9, 2015

More Decorations

This morning I paid some bills.  One morning chore is to feed the cats.  I took the cat food to house five where Tiger lives.  She is usually waiting.  I called for her and could hear her whining but couldn't see her.  I looked up and she was sitting on the header above the west door. She couldn't get down.  I stood on a cement block and was able to reach her and take her down.  She didn't want to let loose of the two by fours she was sitting on. 
I was working in the house while Carol went visiting teaching.   When she got back we had some lunch and then to Fillmore for a few more gifts and cash at the bank.

A couple of days ago be bought a bunch of gifts that we will be giving our children and grand children.   Most however, are getting money and a small gift.  This afternoon Carol wrapped the gifts and prepared Christmas card for family members.  She took one of them to the post office.
Later this afternoon I began working on the outdoor lights.  I got a string of icicle lights east of the driveway and another set east of the front sidewalk. 

No comments:

Post a Comment