Followers

Monday, December 21, 2015

Easy Day

Not much done today.  We drove to Fillmore where Carol bought a Christmas present  for me, a wireless indoor/outdoor thermometer.  I thought that she would wrap it and put it under the tree, but instead, she wanted me to install it. 

Most projects where there is some assemble direction say to read the directions first.  I tried to read them first but the instruction were folded numerous times to fit in the small thermometer package and with thin paper with font that was almost impossible to read.  The direction written by a Chinese  person wasn't that familiar with the English language.  Inserting new batteries into the base station was straight forward and easy.  Putting batteries in the outdoor remote sensor was some what difficult because it was hard to open the battery compartment.  Finally got it done, then it needed programming.  There were six button to push in certain order and a certain amount of time.  Got that done after many tries.  I put in the date, the time, and which sensor to use.  I have only one, but I could use two more for two different locations.  One could be in the freezer.  I put the outdoor sensor in a zip lock bag to make it somewhat water proof.

This afternoon, I begun to work for Carol.  She made applesauce cookies and chocolate chip cookies.  I helped by chopping the walnuts, by washing the beater, by retrieving materials from the pantry.  When she finished,  She prepared about ten plates,  We then drove around town to make the deliveries.





No comments:

Post a Comment