Followers

Friday, September 22, 2023

Mount Timpanogos Temple


I was up fairly early this morning.  It was quite dark when we got up.  We were out of oatmeal mush, The first thing that I did after I got dressed was to make the old fashion oatmeal mush.  I then fed the cats.   The days are getting shorter. I prepared breakfast.  Later we left Holden for American Fork. The drive was uneventful.  We arrived at the home of Miles and Nyleen Batty.   We then drove to the Mount Timpanogos.  I parked the car.  We had a good session.  We took Miles and Nyleen home.   Nyleen made a sack lunch for us.  We got a bunch of groceries at Sam's Club.   One the way home we ate the lunch.  We drove through Nephi to avoid the I-15 traffic.  It was about three when we got home.   We watched TV until we went to bed.  Carol worked on her puzzle.  


No comments:

Post a Comment